Sunday, September 5, 2010

sand hollow

I feel like I'm getting so far behind in life now that I've been sucked back into school... like it or not.  
Really, though, I don't like it.

Thank goodness for a long holiday weekend to finally get some vitamin D in my system!
We decided to go down to Sand Hollow- an amazingly beautiful reservoir that's just south of us here in Cedar, and we had so much fun.  Our friends, Katie and Emily, came with us, and we all spent the day jumping off the rocks, swimming, sunbathing, and most importantly... relaxing!  

Don't mind my pasty white legs... It's been way too long since they've seen the sun

 Bryce mid-dive off our little island

2 comments:

Corie said...

Nolan and I are thinking that we need to visit that place when we come down to Cedar! Which, by the way, we need to schedule. When can we crash your place??

McFall Family said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! Is the water very cold? I'm glad you both had that chance to take a refreshing break, with good friends, too!