Tuesday, September 14, 2010

grown up


I've always said that I'll feel like a true adult when I have my own washer/dryer set.


After weeks of hunting, we finally found a pair to welcome as the newest addition to our home, and I'm very excited!
...excited enough to actually want to do laundry - for now, anyway.

2 comments:

Kathryn McFall said...

Even though it wasn't our washer and dryer I loved having one in our apartment in Draper! It's so much nicer when you say "Oh man I need to do laundray." And don't have to leave to house to do it. P.S Thanks so much for coming up for Evalyn's blessing. It was so wonderful to see you guys, and Evalyn loved it too!

Stacy Stoddard said...

i love the smell of laundry mats but i do not like going and dropping my quarters in them. i agree your very own w&d are the best.