Congrats! Did Tim get to come home, I think you said he did, but did he make it for the birth?
Congrats! Give Tim and Kathryn my love and tell them I say congrats!!
You're the BEST Aunty ever, Lauren! Just this evening Jonah was pointing at you and Bryce in the photos on our fireplace ledge - he'll be so happy to see you both soon!Aren't we SO GLAD families can be together forever!
Thanks Lauren! We are way excited to see you guys too!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats! Did Tim get to come home, I think you said he did, but did he make it for the birth?
Congrats! Give Tim and Kathryn my love and tell them I say congrats!!
You're the BEST Aunty ever, Lauren! Just this evening Jonah was pointing at you and Bryce in the photos on our fireplace ledge - he'll be so happy to see you both soon!
Aren't we SO GLAD families can be together forever!
Thanks Lauren! We are way excited to see you guys too!!!
Post a Comment