I'll be honest, today pretty much sucked. I'm still under the weather and very stressed out by school. If it wasn't for Bryce coming in to snuggle and let me vent and cry and feel sorry for myself for a minute, I wouldn't have made it through the rest of the evening. To lift my spirit a little more, I'm deciding to get to that post about our awesome weekend.
Hannah was supposed to visit a couple weeks ago, but then couldn't make it because of her work schedule. Luckily, we were able to steal her away this past weekend, and I'm so glad she came down!
Friday evening we ate yummy lime chicken quesadillas and got caught up on all the recent happenings. Then we all vegged out while watching a movie and enjoying chocolate milkshakes. Saturday morning, we headed down for another trip to Sand Hollow... and as always, it didn't disappoint. (Although, I couldn't jump off the rocks this time because of my sickly ears.) After a full day in the sun, we toured around St. George a little and then pigged out at our favorite restaurant ever: Texas Roadhouse! Of course, we also ended the night with a movie and another round of chocolate milkshakes. :)
Sunday morning we decided to go for a relaxing trip up Cedar Canyon. This is my favorite time of the year to make that drive with the leaves starting to change color. It was beautiful! We made it to Cedar Breaks Nat'l Monument, then stopped by Navajo Lake to skip a few rocks, and headed back down.
{Bryce and Hannah at the Cedar Breaks lookout}
Thanks for making the long trip down to visit us, Hannah! We had a blast!
Who's next?? :)

1 comment:
WE ARE! (next, that is) And we're very excited to see you both! (But, we hope our visit doesn't add to your stress!) 'Hope you're doing better this week, but, I'm very glad to know you have your very BEST friend to help you through the tough times, and also a wonderful sister-in-law, too!
I think God gave us memories so we can take mini-vacations in our minds when we need to - but, these photos are a great help, too! Did you take all these photos yourselves? Wow! They're beautiful! We sure live in a beautiful part of the country! Love you!
Post a Comment