Monday, October 4, 2010

fall happiness

There may not be anything better than waking up in the morning to the sound of pouring rain and crashing thunder coming through the open window. 
I've been longing for a good rainstorm.  
{The only thing I could have lived without is getting drenched while walking to class}
But that's okay, because it's already shaping up to be a good week, and I don't mind damp jeans.

This weekend was wonderful...
We got to stay in our pj's all day while we watched conference.
I busted out my crafting supplies to dress up our home for October.

We went for a really fun drive and marveled at the beautiful changing colors
(from the comfort of our car, of course, since my body's suddenly decided to have crazy allergies)

we saw tons of deer

and found a really cool cave


This afternoon the storm is still lingering, which makes me happy.
Utah storms usually blow over way too quickly

And now there's a perfect rainbow right outside the window to enjoy.
This week is definitely going to be filled with good things.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I CANT get over how dang beautiful you are and how perfect you look with my brother. Thanks for being my one amazing example of a true and right marraige! Love you both!

Corie said...

Cute comment by Hannah. Anyway, I'm glad you had a nice weekend. Those pictures of your drive are beautiful! And did I spy snow?? Also, I love those cute pumpkins you made. Oh, if only I were crafty like you. Then my house could be cute too. :) And your crafty creativity reminds me... I love LOVE your header. So simple and so darling! I cannot wait to see you next week!! And don't even get me started on Jonah. Love you!

Kathryn McFall said...

Hello Hoffmans!! Okay I love your pumpkins! October is one of those months I just love!! I'm excited I get to see you this weekend!