Wednesday, March 31, 2010

famous

Maybe you've seen a familiar face published here recently:


Many people have come up to me saying, "Hey, your husband's in my cookbook!" It's pretty funny... we're slowly adjusting to the fame.

Bryce's mom, Paula, asked him for a recipe while he was on his mission in Denmark so that she could submit it for this cookbook. He decided to go with the favorite Danish Meatballs, and it actually was chosen for the book! He was given a full page, even with a picture and story included.

I'm lucky to have a husband with some culinary skills.

Well, we didn't even own a copy of the cookbook until recently when my mom bought it for us... thanks Mom! So last night I pulled it out and decided to make this:
(Bryce has made the yummy Danish meatballs for me on a few occasions, so I thought I'd try a new recipe)

SUCH an easy recipe. If you have the cookbook, try it out... it's delicious!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Ah...so Bryce was telling the truth! :)

The Rasmussens said...

haha that's awesome! Maybe i'll have to buy it!

Corie said...

I didn't know they included a picture, for heaven's sake. You are such a good wife, cooking dinner for your hubby. 'Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you!