
...except that it likes to trick us every year
into thinking it's here on time.
Last week, Bryce and I spent an afternoon lounging on a blanket,
soaking up the sun's rays at a nearby park.
It was perfect.
On Saturday, we traveled down to St. George to go through a
temple session and enjoy dinner out at the Olive Garden.
The weather there was also perfect.
But the snow has returned,
and it's cold and windy outside again.
I can't wait until Spring is here to stay!
into thinking it's here on time.
Last week, Bryce and I spent an afternoon lounging on a blanket,
soaking up the sun's rays at a nearby park.
It was perfect.
On Saturday, we traveled down to St. George to go through a
temple session and enjoy dinner out at the Olive Garden.
The weather there was also perfect.
But the snow has returned,
and it's cold and windy outside again.
I can't wait until Spring is here to stay!
1 comment:
Sista! Looks like you are making good use of your photoshop... the blog looks great! That header picture is stinkin cute. I'm with you about the spring weather thing. Jonah was going crazy being stuck inside today. Nolan and I were just reminiscing about our carefree days of laying out on blankets in the sun. Enjoy them! You guys need to get some cruisers! :)
Post a Comment