Monday, February 7, 2011

refocusing

Sometimes, when life gets really hectic, I have a hard time pausing to reflect on what's really important.  
This past weekend was a great chance to do that.


 I'm so blessed to live near such a beautiful, sacred place where I can be reminded that Heavenly Father is aware of me and my concerns.  And that even the hard things that seem to take over everything else, really aren't a big deal at all compared to all of the more important things in my life that are easy and wonderful...

...like feeling the spirit,

and being married to a loving, supportive husband,

and feeling the prayers from amazing family and friends.


I'm one lucky girl.
{no more complaining!}

2 comments:

Matt and Mal said...

Thanks, girl- I needed that reminder this week :) Good luck on all of your craziness!

McFall Family said...

You are such an example to me, Lauren! It makes me so happy to see that you recognize the things that matter most in life! And, despite a crazy exhausting schedule this semester, you make time to connect to the true source of peace and strength, in holy places such as the Temple and our homes. You're on the right path! Hang in there! Love you so much! Mom