Lauren! You are awesome!! And one heck of a genius! When Tim gets back I can see you guys speaking medical language to each other! Keep up the good work! Those meringues look like a good comfort food! You are in my prayers!
You and your meringues. :) That batch looks particularly delicious and has my mouth watering! I'm glad you're making time for some "Lauren" things amidst all your business. Keep indulging yourself on things that make you happy - you'll need it on the days when things are hard! Love you!
2 comments:
Lauren! You are awesome!! And one heck of a genius! When Tim gets back I can see you guys speaking medical language to each other! Keep up the good work! Those meringues look like a good comfort food! You are in my prayers!
You and your meringues. :) That batch looks particularly delicious and has my mouth watering! I'm glad you're making time for some "Lauren" things amidst all your business. Keep indulging yourself on things that make you happy - you'll need it on the days when things are hard! Love you!
Post a Comment