Monday, June 28, 2010

our reason to celebrate

On Friday, Bryce and I celebrated our one year anniversary!  Yeah, we survived our first year.... Woohoo!

 

In some ways it feels like we've been livin' the married life forever, but then when I think back to that day a year ago, it seems so recent...

anxiously driving to the temple
waiting together in the Celestial room
feeling complete happiness right after being sealed to one another
spending the day with amazing family and friends

It gets me a little emotional thinking about how lucky I am to have Bryce in my life.  I'm married to my best friend, and I honestly couldn't ask for anything more.
Husband, thank you for the best year yet!

2 comments:

Katie Poloni said...

Thank you for saying husband. And Happy Anniversary! :)

McFall Family said...

I'm the worst mom ever! I'm just now getting caught up on your blog, but, I LOVE reading your messages and seeing your photos, especially this one! Once again, a belated HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY, my dears! And an ETERNITY of happiness to you both! I couldn't have hoped for anyone better for my daughter than you, Bryce! You make her so happy!
And thank you both for all the help you gave us this past summer!
You're in our hearts and prayers always!
Love, Mom