In celebration of our upcoming one year anniversary, Bryce and I went on a cruise last week to the Bahamas. Since then, it's all my mind has been able to think about! Seriously... best vacation to date.
Our friends, Mark and Kelsie, joined us for the trip and I'm super glad they did! We had such a blast and I laughed so much that whole week!
(which is a good thing because it helped burn a few extra calories per day among all the calories we were consuming from the delicious, plentiful food onboard)
Here are a few highlights:
.sail away party & bbq.
.basketball, shuffleboard.
.swimming.
.bingo.
.dance show.
.karaoke.
.ping pong.
.dance party at Dazzles.
.lightning in the distance out our room window before bed.
.room service for breakfast.
.beach time.
.wave runners.
.more beach time.
.more bingo on-board.
.ice cream & crepes.
.comedian.
.perfect couple gameshow.
.newlywed game.
.pina coladas on upper deck.
.sail and snorkel excursion.
.amazing coral, fish, jellyfish.
.craziness on the sail back (two words: rum punch).
.more ice cream & crepes.
.attempt to see Nassau.
.attempt failed because of torrential downpour.
.more shows onboard.
.white hot party.
.white hot afterparty.
.lots of dancing.
.perfect, relaxing day.
.Stirrup Cay Island.
.swam, lounged, looked for shells.
.beach all day.
.won limbo contest.
.back to boat.
.even more ice cream & crepes.
.golf, shuffleboard.
.read on front deck.
.watched sunset.
.farewell show & scavenger hunt.
.packed up.
.Miami.
.said goodbye to cruise ship.
.deep sea fishing.
.dinner at Hard Rock Cafe.
My favorite thing about our vacation:
Spending a whole week with Bryce. I can't think of a better way to celebrate year one.
.basketball, shuffleboard.
.swimming.
.bingo.
.dance show.
.karaoke.
.ping pong.
.dance party at Dazzles.
.lightning in the distance out our room window before bed.
.room service for breakfast.
.beach time.
.wave runners.
.more beach time.
.more bingo on-board.
.ice cream & crepes.
.comedian.
.perfect couple gameshow.
.newlywed game.
.pina coladas on upper deck.
.sail and snorkel excursion.
.amazing coral, fish, jellyfish.
.craziness on the sail back (two words: rum punch).
.more ice cream & crepes.
.attempt to see Nassau.
.attempt failed because of torrential downpour.
.more shows onboard.
.white hot party.
.white hot afterparty.
.lots of dancing.
.perfect, relaxing day.
.Stirrup Cay Island.
.swam, lounged, looked for shells.
.beach all day.
.won limbo contest.
.back to boat.
.even more ice cream & crepes.
.golf, shuffleboard.
.read on front deck.
.watched sunset.
.farewell show & scavenger hunt.
.packed up.
.Miami.
.said goodbye to cruise ship.
.deep sea fishing.
.dinner at Hard Rock Cafe.
My favorite thing about our vacation:
Spending a whole week with Bryce. I can't think of a better way to celebrate year one.



5 comments:
It warms my heart to see how much you love each other, love being together, care for one another! (And I'm not just talking about the cruise - I'm talking about every day I get to see you two together, which is every day!)
Congratulations on your One Year Anniversary, you lovebirds!
Keep doing what you're doing! You're doing awesome!
Love, Mom
Looks like a fun trip. Tyler and I are either planning a cruise or a trip to Hawaii can't wait! What cruiseline did you go on?
We told you cruises were tons of fun!! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yours!!!
P.S do you guys know how to play shuffleboard? Because when Tim and I played we just made up our own rules. You will have to teach us.
I agree with Mom, you two are just so perfect together. (And stylish, too... haha.) Happy anniversary!!
Lauren your trip looks amazing! I've heard cruising is the best way to vacation. I love all your fun pictures!
Post a Comment