Okay, this post is just slightly past due... It's actually a little ridiculous.
The last month and a half have brought so many changes- our lives are headed in a completely different direction these days- but we're excited about moving on and starting this new chapter.
Bryce and I both graduated with our bachelor's degrees on May 4th! Hallelujah! :) It was really special to be graduating together! We started out together at Snow College,
and finished up at SUU- supporting each other the whole way.
I was so happy to have my family come down and support us... they've always been my biggest cheerleaders!
and finished up at SUU- supporting each other the whole way.
![]() |
| :: Getting our diplomas :: |
I was so happy to have my family come down and support us... they've always been my biggest cheerleaders!
I'm so proud of Bryce- he's so stinkin' smart, I can't even compete. He was named the outstanding senior in finance, was inducted into the elite Beta Gamma Sigma honor society, and graduated summa cum laude. He focused so hard in school, all while working just as hard at his job at the same time. I don't know how he did it!
I graduated with my degree in nursing, not quite with the same recognitions are Bryce :) ...but just glad I made it through alive! Now I'm preparing to take the big, dreaded licensing exam. I'm so nervous, but extremely excited to take the last school-related exam of my life!
One week after graduation, we moved north to Centerville. With all the craziness of school wrapping up, we didn't touch a single thing in our apartment until we had 4 days until moving day. I didn't think it would take so long, but we worked all day every day packing all our accumulated stuff and cleaning every inch of our home. (I hate moving!) Somehow we got everything done just in time for our scheduled apartment check-out, and made the 4 hour drive north one last time.
Cedar City was such a great place to live and go to school! We really felt at home there and made so many wonderful memories, and it was a great thing in our marriage to rely so much on each other. But I was definitely ready to move on... especially to be closer to family.
So now we're settling into life and our routines up here. Bryce is still working as a financial planner, but has so many different paths he could take... just trying to find what he really loves. Hopefully a good nursing job is in my future. We love where we are in life. Glad to be done with school, and ready for big things!




1 comment:
Well, well. Look at you blogging again! Glad you're back! Those pictures of you and Bryce being silly made me laugh. I especially like the one where Bryce is just facing the other direction. What? Haha. Also. You are such a babe. All of these pictures, plus the ones from your nursing school post, make me hum the Mary Kate & Ashley song, "I am the cute one! She's just my sister." I'm just the sister. :) Anyway, it's been so fun being able to see you more often now that you're closer. Love ya! Congrats on graduating, miss smarty nurse!
Post a Comment