Sunday, August 21, 2011

so long sweet summer

I can't believe the summer is already over.  I swear I was just sitting in class waiting to take my last final... Where did these months go??
Every year I realize more and more how much of a summer person I am.
I love everything about it.  And this summer did not disappoint.


We got to get away a little bit and go on some really fun trips,

We stayed in Cedar City and hosted some visitors here,


We caught up with friends, 

 And Family.


 We worked around the house
and actually read books for fun.

We enjoyed some neighborhood fireworks

Consumed lots of shave ice,

 and cotton candy,

and delicious grilled food.


But most importantly, we were able to spend lots of time together and enjoy each others' company before we both become consumed with school again.



This is our last year as college students, and we're ready to fly through a couple more semesters.  I know it'll be done before we know it.
(I can't wait to actually have positive feelings about the month of August...)

So I'm recharged and ready, bring on the school!

3 comments:

Corie said...

Back to school. Sigh. You guys can do it!! So close! I'm glad you had a good summer and made some fun memories. Thanks again for letting me come down to visit. I love those photo booth pics of you and your husby. You two are stinkin' cute. Love your faces! Good luck this semester!

Kathryn McFall said...

Yahoo! One more year for you guys! Oh sweet summer! You certainly lived it up! Love you guys and miss you!

McFall Family said...

Makes me SO happy to see you both so happy - in love and loving life together!
Thank you for working so hard at the goals you share - career-wise, and beyond!
You bring hope to this weary, wayward world!
Love you both SO much!