Wednesday, August 31, 2011

expressions of love

 
I love love.
Especially the eternal kind. 


3 comments:

What is this blog about? said...

That is the cutest video ever. I hope you don't mind but i'm stealing it & posting it on my blog. Everyone needs to see that video of cuteness.

The Rasmussens said...

Way cute video! The couple that had the drawing of them used to be in my ward!

McFall Family said...

Thank you for sharing this, Lauren! Good reminder to speak and show our love often to our soul mates, not take them for granted! I'm so blessed to have you and Bryce in my life because of your wonderful father, my eternal love, always and forever! I'm SO grateful you have found each other, also, and are committed to each other forever! Yes, it can be a roller coaster ride, but, it's worth it, and the best thing to hang onto in life is each other!