Thursday, May 5, 2011

one year down

{the attractive view of what nursing school has done to us}


Well, my brain has officially shut down for the summer.
 
Whew!
I made it through my first year of nursing school.
I'm especially proud about making it through 2nd semester without keeling over.

As hard as it's been, I've loved it and have learned so much.
Every difficult thing only made me more determined to reach my end goal.  And yes, I'm only halfway done... but it's been a good year, and I can't wait for another one to fly by!

3 comments:

Corie said...

Woohoo, sistafriend! I am so proud of you, but not at all surprised. I knew you could do it, just like I know you could do anything you put your mind to. You are not a quitter, even when things are hard! Way to go... It is one step closer to graduation and R.N. after your name!

Matt and Mal said...

Yay! Congrats!!!

The Harrison's said...

We did it!! YAY!! have a good summer break and i'll see ya in the fall!