Hawaii was amazing, as always.
It was hectic at times, but we loved it and packed in as much island fun as possible.
I'm still daydreaming about these memories.
:: vacation picture summary/overload ::
Of course, beach time was a major priority...
...which also includes shave ice...
{waiola, matsumotos - even G/G enjoyed the goodness}
...We went for some wild rides in my cousin, Noah's, pinzgauer that he takes tour groups out on...
...as well as a beautiful hike on his property...
{check out his company: www.northshoreecotours.com - Noah's the best}
{Kathryn needed to do a little "stretching" when we first started hiking}
...We conquered the rock at Waimea Bay...
...went parasailing...
...and did some legit canoe paddling with my cousins, Noah and Kulani...
...And of course, spent lots of time playing and laughing with these 3 crazies...
Every spare minute in between was filled with hula dancing, swimming at the pool, watching fireworks, swap meet, surfing, spending time with family, playing pool & ping pong, sunbathing, celebrating birthdays (Everett, Amanda, & Bryce), boogie boarding, and relaxing!
I'm so glad we all made it.
Even with some problems along the way, this trip to Hawaii was my favorite.
Thanks to everyone who made it so memorable and fun! I love you family!!
It was hectic at times, but we loved it and packed in as much island fun as possible.
I'm still daydreaming about these memories.
:: vacation picture summary/overload ::
Of course, beach time was a major priority...
...as was eating lots of delicious food...
{birthday potluck, cheesecake factory date, chocolate malasadas}
...which also includes shave ice...
{waiola, matsumotos - even G/G enjoyed the goodness}
...We went for some wild rides in my cousin, Noah's, pinzgauer that he takes tour groups out on...
...as well as a beautiful hike on his property...
{check out his company: www.northshoreecotours.com - Noah's the best}
{Kathryn needed to do a little "stretching" when we first started hiking}
...We conquered the rock at Waimea Bay...
...went parasailing...
...and did some legit canoe paddling with my cousins, Noah and Kulani...
...And of course, spent lots of time playing and laughing with these 3 crazies...
Every spare minute in between was filled with hula dancing, swimming at the pool, watching fireworks, swap meet, surfing, spending time with family, playing pool & ping pong, sunbathing, celebrating birthdays (Everett, Amanda, & Bryce), boogie boarding, and relaxing!
I'm so glad we all made it.
Even with some problems along the way, this trip to Hawaii was my favorite.
Thanks to everyone who made it so memorable and fun! I love you family!!










7 comments:
That trip looks like it was alot of fun.
When I saw your snowcones I was so jealous! The one and only time I have been to Hawaii we went to Matsumoto's (however you spell it) and I CRAVE them! The ones here just don't compare!
ugggghhhhh I want to go back!! My favorite was the pic of G/G with the snow cones! hahahhahahaha
Also- why were you being a lazy butt filming everyone working their butt off to paddle you across the ocean??? jk.
you.
are.
one.
lucky.
duck.
ditto katie's comment about your grandparents! So cute! I miss them! Elsie from sarasota? haha oh man good times! Looks like you had a blast!
I loved this post, Sis! Thanks for posting the videos, especially. I hadn't seen any of those, and I loved the one of Kathryn the best. :) Love that girl. I'm glad that we got to spend time with you guys, and it was the greatest blessing to have family help and support when things got crazy. (I've said it before and I'll say it again... we owe you guys big time!) Love you guys so much! Start preparing for Cancun next February, baby! Be there or be square. (And NO kids this time! Except maybe for ones in the womb, haha.)
ugh! I will forever be jealous of your frequent hawaii vaca's. One day...one day i'll go back.
Lauren! A++ on this post! You hit this trip right on the head! Can I just copy and paste it to mine! ;) It was so fun being able to hang out so much! Thanks for putting the malasada picture on, you stinker! And my stretching moves!
You guys are the best! I am so happy the entire family was able to visit Hawai'i together - it's been too long. And I am honored to have been apart of your memorable trip. It is quite amazing how much you guys were able to squeeze into a 1 week vacation - you must have been exhausted when you got home. Sharing Hawai'i with others is awesome but sharing it with family is the best so mahalo nui to you. Much love and aloha to our Utah family - Love you guys always.
Post a Comment