Monday, November 8, 2010

holidays

 It's snowing.
Although I should be studying my brains out right now, I'm not.
Because it's snowing, and I'm enjoying the fact that I get to appreciate this beautiful view through the window instead.



Normally I'm not a huge snow/winter fan, but I'm so incredibly excited for the holidays and this first snow fall in Cedar City is a sign that they're almost here.
Hannah reminded me the other night that there are only 17 days left 'til our trip to Wisconsin (which means now there are only 15 days left)!!
This makes me super happy, I can't wait!

I'm grateful for this time of year.  Even with the semester winding down and feeling the stress of finals approaching, 
I can't help but think about how life is fantastic.  I'm beyond blessed.

1 comment:

Katie Poloni said...

Fetus, you hate the snow, what is this talk? jk. but seriously there was like 3 inches on my car when i left the school tonight!! Also, where did u take this picture? cuz pretty sure that's not your front or backyard.