Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Well I'm finally getting around to updating on Thanksgiving and our happenings the last few weeks. With finals and all the craziness that comes with the end of a semester, we haven't had much time for anything other than school. So we've been way behind on a lot of things. But we're finally getting some breathing time, and I'm happy to report we're still alive!

Bryce and I spent the Thanksgiving holiday with my family in California. I was so excited for weeks before the trip, and it lived up to the anticipation. We had so much fun! The two of us drove with my brother, Tim, and his wife, Kathryn. They definitely made the ride fun and entertaining. Kathryn even put together a few games of Cash Cab.... One round, Bryce and I won $127,000! Yeah, we're loaded. :) The drive went by quickly and soon we were there with the whole gang in L.A. to enjoy the sunshine and the company of friends and family. I always love to visit Gammy! She put together a wonderful Thanksgiving meal, and we were able to help out with decorating and making things festive. In the meantime, Bryce was putting his skills to good use by doing some home improvements to Aunt Amy's house.





We took advantage of being in CA by enjoying a day at Six Flags with Tim and Kathryn. We're all big fans of roller coasters, so that's the place to go! My throat hurt by the end of the day
from so much screaming, but we all had so much fun. Our trip wasn't long enough, and soon we were driving back to snowy Cedar City again.


We kept busy those next couple weeks getting ready to finish up all our classes. Lots of studying to do! But now we're done, and enjoying the Christmas break up in Centerville. I look forward to this season all year long, and I've been especially excited this year since it will be the first Christmas that Bryce and I get to spend together. We can't wait to do everything wintery we possible can! :)

3 comments:

The Rasmussens said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! Man you are brave to go on those rides! Tyler loves that stuff but not me I would rather be on the ground! Hope you have a good Christmas!

Tim said...

I'm so glad we got to ride with you guys! It made the trip much better as well as having you guys with us at Six Flags!

Stacy Stoddard said...

You guys are awesome. We would love to see you again.

-Neal-