This Easter was an extra special one for our family as we blessed Charlotte and Grady in church. Such a great day!!
The babies are over four months old now, but we've had to wait to take them to church because of RSV/flu season. Technically, we've been told to still keep them away from crowds until later this month, but Bryce's mom was in town this past week, and we figured it would be the perfect time to bless our little ones. At first, I felt a little weird with it being Easter, but it ended up being the perfect time.
My dad, Tim, Nolan, and Kevin were in the circle, along with our Bishop, and Bryce, of course. None of us have seen twins being blessed before, so that was new, but Bryce did a great job! He gave the most beautiful blessings to both Charlotte and Grady, and we were all in tears with the Spirit that was felt.
We are grateful each day for those babies, and yesterday was especially sweet to see them dressed up and surrounded by those who love them most.
It was also really neat to have them at church with us, and to show the ward members, especially the children, that their countless prayers for us were answered in these two perfect babies.
The whole meeting was wonderful, and the rest of the day was spent eating delicious food and visiting with friends and family. Perfect.
----------
----------
.. The whole group - Loved having my entire family with us,
and so fun to have Paula, Hannah, and Eric too! ..
and so fun to have Paula, Hannah, and Eric too! ..
----------
.. With a couple of my besties, Katie and Caitlyn ..
----------
.. Proud Grandma with Grady - miss you already! ..
----------
.. My sweet dad and his newest grandbabies ..
----------
.. The stars ..
----------
I'm so grateful for the Easter holiday and to remember the sacrifice that our Savior made for us, and what an incredible blessing it is to be an eternal family.






2 comments:
Such a great day to celebrate your cuties! Those two are so special to all of us. I am so thankful I get to be reminded of Heavenly Father's love and grace for all of us, through the lives and beauty of your kiddos. Bryce did an awesome job on the blessings, and it was just a special day. I'm so glad I could be there! (And you, Sis, are such a hot babe. I just can't stand it. After twins!)
Lauren, I am soooo happy for you guys! Once again your posts have me in tears! Charlotte and Grady are so beautiful! You and Bryce look great as well! Just a cute little family! Congratulations!
Post a Comment