Friday, May 28, 2010

nephews


This is Jonah
He's the craziest, coolest kid you'll ever meet.  I love him so stinkin much!  
In fact, Bryce probably thinks a little too much.
I just can't help myself.


was born May 13, 2010
 And yes, I love him already too!
 
Corie and Nolan invited me to be there for his birth.  It was the most incredible experience and something I know I'll never forget.
(I might have shed a few tears)
 Everything about being in the room when he was born was amazing,
especially the overwhelming love and spirit felt.

Nephews are the best!
Can't wait for Tim and Kathryn's little one in September! :) 

5 comments:

Corie said...

Oh, Sis, you made me cry. I love my little boys, and I love all the love they have in their lives from amazing family like you. Thank you for loving them & for creating such warm relationships with them. Jonah seriously loves you, and I know Everett will too. We love you, too! (Wow... okay, count how many times I just said the word "love" in this comment.)

Kathryn McFall said...

Lauren!! We definitely have some cute nephews! I sure miss you guys!

dru said...

uh why are your sister and my sister on the same baby making schedule? becuase my sister just had a second girl on the 6th. your sister has 2 boys, and mine has 2 girls. this is getting weird.

DanaAnne said...

These are the cutest boys ever!!

Stacy Stoddard said...

he is a cutie, i love all that hair.