Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Last weekend we made the trek up to Centerville for my friend's wedding. It was so much fun to be there in the temple as they were sealed, and to participate in all the events the rest of the day. Taylor looked gorgeous as always! They looked incredibly happy, and I was really excited for them. Marriage is the coolest, and I'm glad they've joined the club now :)


Waiting for the happy couple to make their first appearance as husband and wife

It was a blast getting to hang out with these girls


Their reception was at Memory Grove in Salt Lake. It was so romantic! :)
Love him


Bryce's cute sister, Hannah, came down from Logan for a visit on Saturday. We spent the day shopping, and then we went for a hike to the waterfall above my parent's house. I love being from a such a beautiful place with the mountains in our backyard! It was the perfect way to spend a fall afternoon.


Bryce and Hannah



The water was freezing! Sparky was too chicken to go in for long



I'm so excited the leaves are starting to change color. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year with crisp, cool weather. Today my teeth were even chattering! Bryce and I went to a horse auction this morning here in Cedar City, and it was very chilly! We've been anticipating it for several weeks since they only have horses once a month... I love that Bryce is such a cowboy at heart- dressed in his wranglers and boots :) ... I'm looking forward to many more adventures this fall. Happy October 1st!

2 comments:

What is this blog about? said...

aw mini you're the best :)

Tim said...

What a pretty hike! I'm making Tim take me on it the next time we're there!